Due in 10 days (06/01/13 02:00:00)
It will be a milestone mainly focused on munin-async & UI :
- munin-asyncd & munin-async auto-virtual-host capable (They will automatically poll all the nodes exposed by one munin-node)
- munin-cgi-update to be able to push updates. Protocol should be spoolfetch-based.
- ACL via filtering (user can only see a subset of the whole)
- multi-master aggregation
- each node can be aliased by guid
Goals for this milestone to be determined.
Stuff that needs doing
- Refactor munin-html - to make it maintanable and possible correct multiple bugs having to do with relative links from the different web pages
- Refactor munin-graph - to make it possible to generating many interesting graphs, maybe switching to SVG (or even OpenFlashChart?), and using prediction and anomaly detection.
Any tickets associated with this milestone is for the projects issue tracking only and tickets may be moved without notice.